Angela D. Ford, LMFT, CSCS, PES
Office location: Suite #206, 14074 Trade Center Drive, Fishers, Indiana 46038
Cell phone: 317.937.4717
Office hours: 7am – 5pm Mondays – Fridays, 7am – 11am Saturdays
Client Scheduling & Session Length:
- Consultation: Free by phone (text to schedule)
- Scheduling: In-session scheduling & Text scheduling options
- Initial Counseling & Coaching Session: 90min.
- Additional Counseling Session: 40min., 90min., & 3-4hr intensives
- Additional Coaching Sessions: 20min., 40min., 60min., 90min., & 3-4hr intensives
Client Fees & Payment for Services:
- Payment Due: At time of service
- Payment Method: Cash, check, credit card, HSA cards, and Anthem accepted
- Payment Fees: $200.00 initial consultation; $ 50.00 per 20min. increments*
*Sliding fee scale clients accepted upon request & approval as long as funds are available.
Professional Counseling Services:
- Crisis Intervention
- Professional Coaching Services:
- Professional Areas of Interest:
- Identity formation
- Spiritual Transformation
- Servant Leadership
- Conflict Resolution
- Family Dynamics
- Crisis Intervention
- Changes & Life Transitions
- Domestic Violence
(Professional Areas of Interest continued):
- Grief & Loss
- Suicide Ideation
- Fitness & Wellness
- Post Masters: Marriage & Family Therapy, Indiana Wesleyan University, 2011
- Masters of Art: Counseling, Gonzaga University, 1999
- Bachelor of Art: Psychology, with a minir in Bible, Milligan College, 1995
- Diploma in Biblical Studies: Maritime Christian College, 1993
Professional License & Certifications:
- Indiana mental health license: Marriage & Family Therapist, 2018
- Indiana mental health license: Marriage & Family Therapist Associate, 2012
- Brain coach: Amen Clinics, 2018
- Professional coach: Intrinsic Coaching & Totally Coached, 2008
- Nutrition coach: Precision Nutrition, 2012
- Wellness coach: Creating Wellness, 2008
- Strength & Conditioning coach: National Strength & Conditioning Association, 2002
- Performance Enhancement Specialist: National Academy of Sports Medicine, 2003
- Fitness coach: Resist-a-ball, Inc., 2002
- Yoga teacher: Yogafit Training Systems Worldwide, 2001
- Pilates Mat & Reformer teacher: Pilates Institute & IMX, 2001
- American Association of Marriage & Family Therapists, 2018
- American Red Cross Crisis ResponseVolunteer, 2018
- American Red Cross CPR, First Aid, & AED certified, 2001
- National Strength & Conditioning Association, 2001
- Professional Experiences:
- Entrepreneur for over 27yrs.
- Mental health professional for over 23yrs.
- Fitness & Wellness professional for over 27yrs.
Personal Experiences & Interests:
- Marriage for more than 20yrs.
- Mother of four children, two boys & two girls, from ages 22 – 9 yrs.
- Enjoys the beautiful outdoors, spending time with her children, family, & friends, animals, reading books, dancing & listening to music, playing games, and watching movies
To contact this counselor fill out the form below.