Courtney Leslie, BSW, MSW, LSSW, LCSW
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Master of Social Work: Indiana University School of Social Work
- Bachelors in Social Work: University of Indianapolis
Courtney is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who lives with her husband and 2 daughters. She is a school social worker for Hamilton Southeastern Schools full time. She is on the crisis response team, resilience team, and leads trainings throughout the district such as QPR and Restorative Practices. Before being in the schools Courtney was a child forensic interviewer for law enforcement while pursuing her master’s degree. She then worked as a school social worker for kids diagnosed primarily with emotional disabilities. Courtney worked with the students and parents on therapy and skills to help get the students back into a general education setting. Courtney has been a diving coach for the past 8 years before deciding to switch to private practice. She states; “I love coaching, it just became clear to me that I could help athletes mentally just as much as I could coach them physically.” She now works with athletes on how to better themselves when it comes to performance anxiety. Courtney’s passion continues to grow in helping adults and students become the best version of themselves integrating spiritual views with TEAM-CBT, practicing the Convergence therapy model founded by Derek Wilder. She plans to pursue her doctorate in Educational Leadership next fall.
Client Scheduling & Session Length:
- Consultation: Free by phone (text to schedule)
- Scheduling: In-session scheduling & Text scheduling options
- Initial Counseling & Coaching Session: 45-60min.
- Additional Counseling Session: 45-50min., 90min., 3-4 hr intensives
- Additional Coaching Sessions: 20min., 45min., 90min., 3-4 hr intensives
Client Fees & Payment for Services:
- Payment Due: At time of service
- Payment Method: Cash, Check, Quick pay Zelle, and Credit Card
- In the process of getting paneled with Anthem
- *Sliding fee scale clients accepted upon request & approval as long as funds are available.
Professional Counseling Services:
- Crisis Intervention
- Professional Coaching Services:
- Identity formation
- Spiritual Transformation
- Conflict Resolution
- Family Dynamics
- Changes & Life Transitions